Food service flooring must balance rigorous safety compliance with functionality while also being aesthetically pleasing. From restaurant kitchens, bar areas, food prep areas, bakeries, coolers, freezers, cafeterias and even dining rooms we have an epoxy floor system that meet all these environments. Commercial kitchens, restaurants and bars need to withstand heavy foot traffic, while a walk in freezer or area with an oven must perform in extreme temperatures we have it all to cover it.
Our seamless floors say goodbye to hard to clean grout lines and crevices that harbor bacteria. When working in commercial kitchens certain food by products often fall on the ground, including fats, oils, blood, sugar and acids. These food service floors need to be cleaned multiple times a day with abrasive cleaning procedures and chemicals. Our epoxy flooring can withstand the harshness of abrasive cleaning agents and steaming hot water multiple times a day without damaging or wearing out the surface like traditional flooring.
An integral floor-to-wall cove base creates a sanitary and hygienic floor surface that is resistant to mold, mildew bacteria, and other contaminants that should be kept far away from your products.
Food services have a huge responsibility to adhere to the health standards of the government. All our epoxy flooring systems meet USDA, FDA and CFIA standards. Safe, sanitary, hygienic and slip resistant even when wet, our seamless floor systems are the answer to your food service flooring needs.
Also, ask about our Polished Concrete flooring options that look great in dining room areas.
- Hygienic, sanitary, and easy to clean.
- Completely seamless, reducing the places for mold and bacteria to grow
- Skid and slip resistant for safety
- Meets ADA, USDA, FDA and OSHA standards
- Wide Service Temperature Ranges
- High chemical and abrasion resistant
- Moisture tolerant
Recommended flooring systems:
- 100% solid epoxy shop floor epoxy systems
- Cementitious Urethane epoxy systems such as Poly-crete or Hybri-flex systems.
- Metallic Epoxy Flooring for Dining rooms areas
- Epoxy Wall Systems
- Polished concrete for dining rooms areas
- Decorative quartz or Decorative chip systems for bathrooms areas.
Restaurant & food service flooring solutions for:
- Freezers & Refrigeration
- Dry and Wet Storage
- Wet areas/ Bar areas
- Kitchens / Food prep
- Meat/ Poultry and Dairy Processing
- Dining area