Seamless Epoxy Flooring for Brewery Facilities in CT
When it comes to brewery flooring you need a durable flooring system that can withstand a constant wet setting, temperature extremes, frequent high pressure hosing and slip resistance. Look no further than our CT brewery epoxy flooring.
On top of the harsh chemicals and heavy wear to which these floors are subjected these finishes must also support safety and sanitation regulations administered by agencies like the USDA, FDA, OSHA, and others.
Our epoxy flooring systems can withstand quick temperature shifts involved with the thermal cycling. Handling the temperature swings associated with thermal shock is particularly important in distilleries due to the boiling and cooling process associated with distilling alcohol.
Brewing floors, production areas and commercial kitchens require industrial brewery floor coatings that can withstand sanitation, harsh chemicals, and prevent erosion and contamination from food prep and bi-products of cooking. Also, our polished concrete flooring systems are a great option for dining room areas and front of house spaces.
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring for Breweries in CT
Safe, sanitary, hygienic and slip resistant even when wet, our seamless floor systems do their job, so you can focus on doing yours.
- Hygienic, sanitary and easy to clean.
- Completely seamless, reducing the places for mold and bacteria to grow
- Skid resistant for safety
- Meets ADA, USDA, FDA and OSHA standards
- Wide Service Temperature Ranges
- 100% solid epoxy shop floor epoxy systems
- Cementitious Urethane epoxy systems such as Poly-crete or Hybrid-flex systems.
- Polished Concrete systems
Brewery Flooring solutions for:
- Bottling Area
- Packaging areas
- Processing areas
- Dry and cold storage areas
- Loading Docks
- Traffic Aisles
- Locker Rooms
- Bar and Dining Areas
- Commercial Kitchens