Epoxy Flooring for Cannabis Facilities in MA
When it comes to cannabis cultivation, cleanliness, temperature, and lighting are essential to creating the perfect growth conditions. Floors are an integral part of keeping your products and customers safe from production issues. Our seamless cannabis epoxy flooring in MA offers superior resistance against spills and extreme durability to impact and traffic and easily tolerate constant moisture and UV light.
Because epoxy flooring is seamless they provide cannabis production facilities as well as meets the needs of food production, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and clean rooms spaces with a completely impermeable surface that is easily maintained and does not promote bacterial growth. Seamless floor systems is automatically resistant to mold, mildew bacteria, and other contaminants that should be kept far away from your products
Everlast Industrial Flooring is an expert at planning and installing high-performance flooring and wall systems specifically designed to improve the performance of marijuana growing and processing facilities. We have numerous systems that are thermal shock resistant, durable and seamless. These applications can go from floors, walls to ceilings for the ultimate clean room environment. Safe, sanitary and slip resistant even when wet, our seamless floor systems are the answer to your cultivation room flooring needs.
Benefits of Seamless Epoxy Flooring for Cannabis Facilities
Our seamless, epoxy & urethane floor and wall systems offer many benefits including:
- Highly reflective surfaces to enhance available light
- Hygienic, sanitary and easy to clean– does not harbor bacteria and dirt
- Completely seamless, reducing the places for mold and bacteria to grow
- Thermal shock resistant and can withstand temperatures shifts of steam and wash-downs.
- Meets ADA, USDA, FDA and OSHA standards
- Slip-resistance to increase safety
- Moisture tolerant
- High chemical & Abrasion resistance.
- 100% solid epoxy system such as Dur-A-Gard or Shop Floor
- Cementitious Urethane system such as Poly-Crete
- Epoxy Walls System
Cannabis Flooring solutions for:
- Growing / Flowering Rooms
- Watering area
- Drying area
- Packaging areas
- Shipping and Receiving areas
- Locker Rooms
The experienced flooring contractors at Everlast Industrial Flooring are proud to offer top-quality epoxy flooring for cannabis facilities in CT and MA. For more information about our services please Contact Us!