Seamless Epoxy Flooring for Food & Beverage Manufacturing in CT
Food and Beverage industrial flooring must balance rigorous safety compliance with functionality. From food processing, packaging plants, beverage production and bottling, to supermarkets we have epoxy flooring systems that meet all these environments. Food labs and processing facilities need to withstand heavy foot traffic, while a walk in freezer or area with an oven must perform in extreme temperatures we have it all to cover it. Epoxy flooring for CT food and beverage manufacturing is a great choice.
All our food and beverage seamless floor systems meet USDA and FDA standards that provide an ultra-durable surface that easily tolerates thermal shock, constant moisture and aggressive wash downs with chemical cleaners. An integral floor-to-wall cove base creates a hygienic floor surface that is resistant to mold, mildew bacteria, and other contaminants from food prep and bi-products of cooking that should be kept far away from your products.
When it comes to food and beverage processing you need a durable flooring system that is safe and sanitary and can withstand constant wet settings, temperature extremes, frequent high pressure hosing and slip resistance.
Everlast Industrial Flooring has solutions for several food service and manufacturing clients in New England and beyond including Big Y Supermarkets, Aldi Supermarkets and OSF Flavors.
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring for Food & Beverage Manufacturing in CT
- Hygienic, sanitary and easy to clean.
- Completely seamless, reducing the places for mold and bacteria to grow
- Skid and slip resistant for safety
- Meets ADA, USDA, FDA and OSHA standards
- Wide Service Temperature Ranges
- High chemical and abrasion resistant
- Moisture tolerant
Recommended flooring systems:
- 100% solid epoxy shop floor epoxy systems
- Cementitious Urethane epoxy systems such as Poly-crete or Hybri-flex systems.
- Epoxy Wall Systems
- Meat/ Poultry and Dairy Processing
- Bottling Area
- Packaging areas
- Processing areas
- Dry and cold storage areas
- Loading Docks
- Traffic Aisles
- Locker Rooms