Epoxy Flooring for Pharmaceutical Facilities in CT
When it comes to pharmaceutical production, processing, packaging, labs and clean rooms cleanliness and maintaining superior safety is most critical. Floors are an integral part of keeping your products and customers safe from production issues and infection. These applications can go from floors, walls to ceilings for the ultimate clean room environment. Offering superior resistance against spills and harsh cleaners and extreme durability to impact and traffic.
Everlast Industrial Flooring is an expert at planning and installing high-performance flooring and wall systems specifically designed to improve the performance of pharmaceutical facilities.
On top of the harsh chemicals and heavy wear to which these floors are subjected these finishes must also support bio-safety and hygiene requirements. Our epoxy floor materials meet USDA/ FDA strict safety standards. Safe, sanitary, hygienic, and slip resistant even when wet, our seamless floor systems are the answer to your pharmaceutical flooring needs.
Benefits of Seamless Epoxy Flooring for Pharmaceutical Facilities in CT
Our seamless, epoxy & urethane floor and wall systems offer many benefits including
- Highly reflective surfaces to enhance available light
- Hygienic, sanitary and easy to clean– does not harbor bacteria and dirt
- Completely seamless, reducing the places for mold and bacteria to grow
- Thermal shock resistant and can withstand temperatures shifts of steam and wash-downs.
- Meets ADA, USDA, FDA, CFIA and OSHA standards
- Slip-resistance to increase safety
- Moisture tolerant
- High chemical & Abrasion resistance.
- Anti-Static floor options available.
Pharmaceutical flooring solutions for:
- Clean rooms
- Loading Docks
- Packaging areas
- Production lines
- Research facilities
- Water rooms
- Chemical storage
- Restrooms & Locker rooms