Having a flooring system that is durable, strong and safe is of critical importance when it comes to fire stations, police stations, and public works facilities. These facilities are fast moving environments that rely on efficient layouts that are slip resistant, increase visibility, sanitary and chemical and wear resistant. You will see epoxy flooring systems in apparatus bays, kitchens, locker rooms and bathrooms.
Our seamless epoxy floor systems have an integral floor-to-wall cove base and a design that gently slopes to drains minimizing any possibility of water standing in foot passage ways. Slips and falls are a common cause of member injury and our epoxy systems come in a variety of textures making them extremely slip resistant.
Our epoxy floor systems offer the ability to be customized to utilize line striping and different colors to denote where apparatus should be parked and designate foot-traffic pathways.
These frontline workers have devoted their lives to serving their communities and they deserve only the best. Everlast Industrial Flooring is the preferred partner for epoxy, urethane and polished concrete and resinous flooring systems.
- Hygienic, sanitary and easy to clean.
- Completely seamless, reducing the places for mold and bacteria to grow
- Skid resistant for safety
- Moisture tolerant.
- Wide Service Temperature Ranges
- Low odor
- High chemical & abrasion resistant.
- Meets local building codes
Recommended flooring systems:
- 100% solid epoxy shop floor epoxy systems
- Cementitious Urethane epoxy systems such as Poly-Crete or Hybri-flex systems
- Polished Concrete systems
- Decorative Quartz and Chip systems for bathrooms and locker rooms
Fire, Rescue & Public Safety Flooring solutions for:
- Fire Stations
- Police Stations
- Apparatus bays
- Detention areas
- Locker rooms / Showers