We understand that when it comes to your floors for your manufacturing plants, factories and other industrial settings you need a floor surface that is seamless, safe, sanitary, easy to clean and compliant with all worker safety guidelines and regulations. Our epoxy, polyurethane systems are hygienic surfaces that are durable enough to handle your businesses heavy machinery and foot traffic with ease.
Our seamless epoxy flooring systems can be installed quickly while also reducing maintenance costs in the future.
OSHA and other regulatory bodies establish rules for how a manufacturing facility should be laid out to keep employees safe. Customized traffic lines, color boundaries, markings within the floor can draw attention to potential hazards and designate foot traffic pathways. Safe, sanitary and slip resistant even when wet, our seamless floor systems are the answer to your manufacturing flooring needs.
- Hygienic, sanitary and easy to clean.
- Completely seamless, eliminates cracks and crevices that can harbor dirt and bacteria
- Skid and slip resistant for safety
- Meets ADA, USDA, FDA and OSHA standards
- High chemical and abrasion resistant.
- Moisture tolerant options
- Stain resistant
- Anti-Static options
Recommended flooring systems:
- Cementitious Urethane epoxy systems such as Poly-Crete or Hybri-Flex systems.
- 100 % Solid epoxy system such as Dur-A-Gard and Shop floor
- Decorative quartz or Decorative chip systems in the break rooms and restrooms.
- Polished Concrete
Manufacturing flooring solutions for:
- Clean rooms
- Traffic Aisles
- Loading Docks
- Packaging areas
- Production lines / Assembly Areas
- Mechanical rooms
- Chemical storage
- Locker rooms / Showers